The hydraulic joint is a part connecting the high-pressure oil pipe and the high-pressure oil pipe in the hydraulic system. There are many kinds of hydraulic pipe joints. In order to ensure the cleanness of the lubrication system and supply the mechanical equipment bearings with clean grease, it is necessary to remove the pre installed pipeline for cleaning. The main cleaning methods are kerosene cleaning and acid washing. Today, we would like to introduce the precautions in the pickling process.
1. Before pickling, the welding slag, spatter and varnish on the pipe shall be cleaned.
2. Do not damage the thread, pipeline and sealing surface during disassembly, transportation and pickling, and seal with adhesive tape or plastic pipe plug.
3. All thread parts shall be protected with acid resistant materials such as plastic tape and rubber belt, or the thread shall be coated with dry oil after degreasing and water washing, and then rust shall be removed in acid solution to prevent acid corrosion.
4. Pay attention to the mark of the pipe during pickling, and do not make the matching mark of the pipe disappear or blur.
5. Before pickling, all welding operations of pipes have been completed.
In addition to pay attention to the pickling process, it also needs to be maintained in daily life.